- full Datapack 5.0 compatibility
- boot & Glove Pack now included + assignments
- Bundesliga Minifaces now fully updated
- noticed Stat Fixes for players like Haaland, Hakimi, Ansu Fati, Szoboszlai, etc.
- some Bundesliga players ratings upgraded
- Podolski, Reyna face added
- Colombian league & cup name changed + logo fixed
- missing transfers for players like Braithwaite, Reid, Carrico, Piatti, Juan Villar
- several kit fixes/updates
- some Bundesliga Minifaces updated
- full Datapack 4.0 compatibility
- database structure updated to include Brazil/Thai league promotions
- winter Transfer Update from Konami included
- bundesliga & all created teams fully updated with current rosters
- minifaces from new transfers updated for Bundesliga, LaLiga, Premier League
- several new kits & new combinations added
- coaches updated + Minifaces
- selected new faces & several tattoos (thanks to @*Supernova*) added
How to install?
1. Install the newest Version of Sider (get familiar with it in case you never used it)
2. Important to already have DLC 5 installed via Steam and started the game once before installing this Version
3. If you installed Version 1.0, 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 or 4.5 delete the entire EvoWeb Patch folder from your livecpk folder first (very important to delete it because of removement of some files)
4. Now add the livepk Folder from the Download to your Sider folder
5. Open sider.ini and add the following cpk roots if you haven't already:
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Boots-Gloves"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Database"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Faces"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Graphics"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Kits"
6. Add the EDIT00000000 file to Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2020\Your number\save
7. Clean your WEPES & mount folder if you added any Option Files before
8. Start Sider and play the game
Information for the optional tight kit Kitserver Addon:
- This Addon is not needed anymore and you should remove it
- To have tight kits, install the new tightkit module from @juce
- The Kitserver configs included are for people who want to experiment with things like tape colours
part 1 - https://mega.nz/#!VxYHSIRK!uTOvuaUSOVhibnIv9063nRAGyoeY2S6b9hyB89fvMsg
part 2 - https://mega.nz/#!88JBhKya!IWcIBbOhgch89aMoxrMgPu6S2KhF8rLg17wjxwaNG0w
Full info - https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/evoweb-patch-version-5-0-released-read-post-1-3-before-asking.81034/