The latest release of EvoWeb Patch known also as PTE for PES 2020 (eFootball) will bring real licensed teams, players and leagues into your soccer game.
List of features
- compatibility with Konami Datapack 2.1
- included the latest Live Update
- fully licensed Bundesliga
- corrected teams data and coaches
- added more than 500 minifaces
- many other improvements for other competitions
- fixed bug which caused crashes in Master League
- new tatoos
- kit updates for (Athletico Madrid, Valencia, Frankfurt,..)
How to install
- Install the newest Version of Sider (get familiar with it in case you never used it)
- If you installed Version 1.0 or 2.0, delete the entire EvoWeb Patch folder from your livecpk folder first (very important to delete it because of removement of some files)
- Now add the livepk folder from the Download to your Sider folder
- Open sider.ini and add the following cpk roots if you haven't already:
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Database"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Faces"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Graphics"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Kits"
- Add the EDIT00000000 file to Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2020\Your number\save
- Clean your WEPES folder if you added any Option Files before
- Start Sider and play the game
Source and download